“Real estate transactions get more and more complex, tricky, with significant legal consequences resulting from action or inaction” [American Bar Association.]
The need for competent experts able to act effectively on your behalf has never been greater. Alan D. Wallace is ready to act as your California Real Estate Expert Witness.
Compare Alan D. Wallace with the competition:
- General Counsel for two of the largest real estate companies in the nation.
- Designated Broker to one of Southern California’s largest realty companies.
- Supervising Senior Counsel to the California Association of Realtors (CAR).
- Master Instructor and Publications Author for the California Association of Realtors Department of Real Estate Approved Courses.
- Adjunct Professor UCLA Extension School of Law.
- Adjunct Professor Loyola Law School.
“Mr. Wallace is an astute analyst of laws and duties in the real estate transactions/arena. He has saved Kennedy-Wilson extensive exposure on litigation costs through his knowledgeable experience and advice.”
— William R. Stevenson, Vice-Chairman,Kennedy-Wilson, Inc.
Mr. Wallace is also an active Real Estate Broker in the San Fernando Valley
Click on the links above to find out more or Contact Us
Primary Areas of Expertise
Standard of Care Expert Witness | Residential Agency Real Estate Expert Witness | Commercial Agency Real Estate Expert Witness | Seller/Buyer Duties | Escrow and Title Expert Witness