Expert Witness for Residential Real Estate
Attorney Alan D. Wallace brings his 35 years of professional credentials and experience in the real estate industry to his expert witness testimony services for trial attorneys involved in litigation and arbitration matters related to residential real estate in Southern California and communities throughout the California. As an experienced practicing attorney in the area of residential real estate law and a practicing realtor and real estate investor himself, Mr. Wallace is one of the top expert witnesses in Los Angeles and throughout California in matters involving:
- Breach of Contract
- Failure to perform services
- NAR Code of Ethics
- Failure to advise client
- Square footage
- Inspection Duties
- Dual agency
- Broker supervision
Why you should hire Alan Wallace as your Real Estate Expert Witness
- General Counsel for two of the largest real estate companies in the nation.
- Designated Broker to one of Southern California’s largest realty companies.
- Supervising Senior Counsel to the California Association of Realtors (CAR).
- Master Instructor and Publications Author for the California Association of Realtors Department of Real Estate Approved Courses.
- Adjunct Professor UCLA Extension School of Law.
- Adjunct Professor Loyola Law School.
Mr. Wallace is also an active Real Estate Broker in the San Fernando Valley of Los Angeles.
Alan Wallace has offices in Sherman Oaks and provides expert testimony and legal representation for clients throughout Southern California and the United States. Contact Us today to see how we can help you.
Primary Areas of Expertise
Standard of Care Expert Witness | Residential Agency Real Estate Expert Witness | Commercial Agency Real Estate Expert Witness | Seller/Buyer Duties | Escrow and Title Expert Witness