Seller/Buyer Duties Expert Witness
Litigation and arbitration involving the duties of a seller and a buyer in a real estate transaction require a clear presentation of facts demonstrating in-depth knowledge of licensing requirements, legal requirements and ethical considerations. If you are an attorney representing a buyer or a seller in a real estate agent litigation or arbitration matter, hiring attorney Alan D. Wallace as your expert witness will assist you in presenting your claim to a judge and/or jury. Alan Wallace is recognized as one of Southern California’s expert witnesses. Mr. Wallace has a proven record of providing expert testimony and acting as consultant in matters involving the duties of a seller and/or buyer in a real estate transaction. Mr. Wallace maintains an active real estate law practice and is an active real estate broker.
Mr. Wallace provides expert witness and litigation strategy consultation for attorneys. He has been retained as an expert witness in 100s of disputes involving:
- Breach of Contract
- Due Diligence
- HOA issues
- Purchase Contracts and Disclosure Forms
- Lease Agreements
Why you should hire Alan Wallace as your Real Estate Expert Witness
- General Counsel for two of the largest real estate companies in the nation.
- Designated Broker to one of Southern California’s largest realty companies.
- Supervising Senior Counsel to the California Association of Realtors (CAR).
- Master Instructor and Publications Author for the California Association of Realtors Department of Real Estate Approved Courses.
- Adjunct Professor UCLA Extension School of Law.
- Adjunct Professor Loyola Law School.
Mr. Wallace is also an active Real Estate Broker in the San Fernando Valley of Los Angeles.
Alan Wallace has offices in Sherman Oaks and provides expert testimony and legal representation for clients throughout Southern California and the United States. Contact Us today to see how we can help you.
Primary Areas of Expertise