Expert Witness for Commercial Real Estate
In addition to providing expert witness services for residential real estate transactions, attorney Alan D. Wallace brings his professional credentials and experience in the real estate industry to his expert witness services for trial attorneys involved in litigation and arbitration matters related to commercial real estate. Mr. Wallace has acted in as an expert witness in 100s of cases involving:
- Landlord/Tenant Disputes
- Purchase and Lease Transactions involving commercial properties
- 1031 Exchange Transactions
- Construction Defect Issues
- Commercial real estate and mortgage brokerage companies
- Easement Issues
- Permit Issues
- Due Diligence Issues
Why you should hire Alan Wallace as your Real Estate Expert Witness
- General Counsel for two of the largest real estate companies in the nation.
- Designated Broker to one of Southern California’s largest realty companies.
- Supervising Senior Counsel to the California Association of Realtors (CAR).
- Master Instructor and Publications Author for the California Association of Realtors Department of Real Estate Approved Courses.
- Adjunct Professor UCLA Extension School of Law.
- Adjunct Professor Loyola Law School.
Mr. Wallace is also an active Real Estate Broker in the San Fernando Valley of Los Angeles.
Alan Wallace has offices in Sherman Oaks and provides expert testimony and legal representation for clients throughout Southern California and the United States. Contact Us today to see how we can help you.